Sunday, October 17, 2010
AnyHero Mail Crisis
Can you write a couple notes and send them off to your shipper? Quick like a bunny? Christmas ones will be needed later, but general ones right now. Here are some other ideas:
|These simple postcards were signed by|
airline passengers in 2008, while
we were still CFH.
- Make a few AnyHero cards to take to your office or carpool, and ask co-workers to write a note in them.
- Ride the bus to work? Have a couple cards on hand to ask those sitting around you to write a note - you might make a new friend too!
- Get your kids and their friends to make some!
- Travelling? Make some quick postcards and ask the flight attendant if it's ok to ask passengers to sign some!
- Ask your child's teacher or scout leader to have the kids write letters as a class project!
- Invite your church, synagogue, or club to participate. Cardmaker Esther made this display for her church's cardsigning event - she updates it with numbers each time they hold an event:
Posted by Operation Write Home at 8:58 AM