Sunday, October 9, 2011
Cruisin', tshirts, and more
- Cruise update! I am getting SO excited. (Even though on vacation I gained back a couple of pounds I had lost, lol!)
- Email - Later today I hope to get an email out to everyone who's signed up for the cruise with a survey - I want YOUR input on what you want to do, classes you'd like to have, all sorts of fun ideas. If it doesn't go out today, look for it later this week. I need to pick pumpkins with a sweet little girl, so it depends on what time I get back :)
- Stuck on GlueDots - We got an AWESOME donation of more GlueDots than we'd ever be able to use on one cruise - lol! LOVE being overrun by great boxes like those. Thanks so much, GlueDots!!!
- Signup - If you haven't signed up yet but are thinking of going, please let me know asap! Every time I ask, more people tell me they're still pondering, so I hope you all raise your muffins* soon! I'm recruiting donations and ordering OWH craft totes for us, so I want to be sure to get all that we need.
- Patches! It's been brought to my attention that some people have thought that a donation of over $10 means they get a patch automatically. Nope. You need to let us know you do want one by sending an AnyHero card and a nice big clear note that you want a patch (so our shippers don't miss it when they enter your donation.) If you had thought you were getting one, you can request one with your next package.
- Fundraising update: Thank you SO MUCH for the wonderful response to the Jedi Kittens vlog a few weeks ago! You are rallying to help our heroes, and that is AWESOME. Keep up the great work!
- TSHIRTS!!!!!! Yes, I've been telling you for a while I've been working on them, and yes, I finally got a sample in the mail yesterday! Still needs some tweaking and now we need to get the site set up, but stay tuned soon. Watch OWHtv this Thursday night (6:30pm Pacific) to see me sporting the first ever official OWH tshirt!!
And now...your weekly vlog:
*Don't know what raising a muffin means? Handraising. Yeah, I have weird phrases from my past that crop up now and again. LOL! You can thank some bizarre college friends for the muffins.